Wow, Can't believe how big he is. But he sure is a cute boy. Just a flash back, this is the age you started watching my little Katelyn. Time really does go by fast. ENJOY IT!
I am married to my best friend, John! He is the best husband and daddy a girl could ask for! We have two sweet boys who I absolutely adore! I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom, so I get to spend my day with these silly boys! I couldn't ask for a better life!
3 comments:
I can NOT believe it either! He will be 1 before we know it. I say this every time, but he is one cute kid!
It makes me think how fast time really is passing by! Cute, cute as always!
Wow, Can't believe how big he is. But he sure is a cute boy.
Just a flash back, this is the age you started watching my little Katelyn. Time really does go by fast. ENJOY IT!
Post a Comment