I am married to my best friend, John! He is the best husband and daddy a girl could ask for! We have two sweet boys who I absolutely adore! I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom, so I get to spend my day with these silly boys! I couldn't ask for a better life!
6 comments:
Happy 7 months! We sure do love that little guy!
haha OH MY goodness! I just looove that cute little face!
He's always such a happy baby! Yay for the 7 month shot...I love this month to month idea. Love you baby Johnny!
We can't get enough of that cute boy!!!
I just LOVE him!!! Hope to see you soon!
SO much fun seeing you guys the other day. Im so happy you guys came over. It was great to see the lil guy in person :)
Post a Comment