So its been three years today since I met my amazing hubby! I am so grateful that I found him! For those of you who don't know how we met, me and my friend were standing outside of an institute dance when I saw a group of guys walking down the stairs. They walked over to us and I hear one of them say, "you girls waiting for us?" Well that was John and it ended up being that I was waiting for him. He swept me right off my feet! I swear it was love at first sight! He is such an amazing person, he teaches me to be better every day! Thanks John for an amazing three years and many MANY more to come!!!
I LOVE YOU!

I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:
That's so cute you remember the DAY you MET! I remember hearing that story. You were definitely meant for each other! Such a cute couple. Love you both!
You two are the greatest and I'm so glad you two found each other!! We sure love you guys!!!
Post a Comment