So since I've been in the Kramer family we made it tradition to go to the Spanish Fork Rodeo every year! We got to watch Mason and his cousins in the pre show do the "Mutt Bustin" which is so funny to watch all the brave little kids ride those things! I'd be so scared!
It was especially fun this year to have our little Johnny with us. We love our little cowboy! :)




It was especially fun this year to have our little Johnny with us. We love our little cowboy! :)

3 comments:
Fun tradition! Johnny looks so cute in his little plaid shirt! Glad you got to go.
ALRIGHT I LOVE THE PICTURE BOMBERS IN THE BACK!! THE KRAMERS AND THE ARGYLES DO NOT FALL TO FAR FROM THE TREE! MY FAMILY THINKS THAT IS SO FUNNY..NOT ALWAYS BUT IT LOOKS LIKE YA HAD A GOOD TIME. JOHNNY IS GETTING SO BIG!
Great pictures! Hee, hee! Sorry we ruined your cute little family. You can totally crop that out and I wouldn't care! Love ya!
Post a Comment