Thanks to my good friend Maddi I got to go get Johnny's pictures done for FREE! She just started at a new studio and there are some new people there who need training, so she called me and asked if I wouldn't mind bringing Johnny. The girl did a really good job and Johnny looks so cute in them! Here are some of them! Thanks again Maddi!











6 comments:
Oh my Stace!! I LOVE them. They turned out so cute. I can't decide which one is my fav. I love that little guy! That's so nice you got them done for free. :) Thanks for posting!
Yeah, the second one is still my favorite. He's such a cutie!
Stace, she did a GREAT job! I love the one of him in the basket! THey are all so cute!!! We sure love baby Jonh!!
What an absolute little cutie!
Soooo cute Stacey...I want one.
He's just sooo cute!! Fun to see the pics of your little boy growing so fast!!
Post a Comment