Thursday, November 3, 2011

Baby #2?

Yep Johnny is going to be a big brother in June! John and I are so excited to see whether Johnny will be having a brother or a sister! I don't know my exact due date yet because I'm having a hard time choosing a doctor but hopefully soon I'll find a good one!

3 comments:

Janaca said...

SO excited to have another niece or nephew!! Our family is growing so fast and I love it. So fun, and can't wait to hear what you're having. Love ya!

Nick and Amera said...

super excited Stace! Hey, I just saw a DR this week who is FABULOUS. Her name is Dr. Dayton, she is amazing! I saw her for other things, but I do know she does OBGYN as well. She's probably in her late 30's and has excellent people skills. her office is located in the payson clinics next to the hospital, but im sure she delivers other places too for insurance purposes. I really liked her a lot! I was referred to her and totaly loved her. just a suggestion :) If I was having another baby, she'd definately be my dr.

Chelsea said...

So exciting Stace! Congrats to you and your hubby! Your son is so stinkin cute, Id have like a hundred kids if I were you.