For those of you who know me knows that I love good things Utah and I watch it every day! I was so sad to hear that Raegan was not going to be on the show anymore. My good friend Rachel knows that I would love to go one last time to see Raegan especially on her last day so she surprised me for my birthday and was able to get us there on her last day!!! It was so much fun! Thanks Rachel! :)



5 comments:
HOTTIE ALERTS! love you both. xoxoxox your birthday tomorrow will be special! what are ya, 20?? still such a little baby. take advise from your old mamma here---crock pot meals are the best! By my age you wont regret it!! hahah jk! thanks for the recipe by the way...your so good in the kitchen!
LOL LOL LOL
So glad you got to go!! What a great friend to surprise you with a fun present like that. :) You guys look so cute.
Happy birthday! Sorry I missed it! Hope you had a great day!
So fun and you are just adorable!!!
Post a Comment