I am so proud of our baby brother who has chosen to serve a mission. He is setting such a good example for his family especially his nephews. Johnny couldn't love Uncle Garrison more and looks up to him so much. Thank you Garrison for the example you are setting for our little Johnny, we love you so much! (Garrison will be headed to the MTC on January 4th)
4 comments:
So glad we were all able to be there with him! Cute pictures! Love you!
Love that picture of Johnny and Gar! So cute and definitely an exciting time for the fam.
Your boy is so big, I love the picture of the two. And congrats to you on the baby on the way
Oh my goodess, I cant believe he is old enough to go on a mission. Seriously so crazy.
Very exciting news! Love the picture of all those Smith kids and Garrison.
Post a Comment