Your going to love being a mom Stace! This year will definitely be a big change for both you and John but in the best way possible! Can't wait to meet your little guy.
I am married to my best friend, John! He is the best husband and daddy a girl could ask for! We have two sweet boys who I absolutely adore! I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom, so I get to spend my day with these silly boys! I couldn't ask for a better life!
3 comments:
Happy New Year to you!! It'll be great one having your new little one & being a "Mommy"! Wish you all the best with that! So exciting!!
Your going to love being a mom Stace! This year will definitely be a big change for both you and John but in the best way possible! Can't wait to meet your little guy.
Happy New Year to you too! It's going to be so fun....
Post a Comment