He's finally here! Our little John Gregory came to us on Sunday Jan 25th at 12:08 am. The delivery went great and we have a perfect little boy. It's hard to imagine that something this precious came from me! John and I couldn't be more happy! We have enjoyed the past week with him. It has been hard and challenging but I LOVE being a mom! It's what I've wanted my whole life and it's finally here. I was lucky enough to have my mom come stay with me for a few days. She is such a great example to me of how to be such a good mom. I appreciate her and all that she did for me, thanks mom i love you!
Here I am right before we go to the hospital.
John and I as parents!!!
Staring at my perfect baby!
Isn't he just so cute!?

8 comments:
He is soooo cute! Congrats on the new addition to your family!
He's adorable! *high five*
Stace he is SO cute. Congratulations to you both! What an adorable little family you have :) Love ya.
Ohhh those pictures of him are PERFECT! HE IS JUST PERFECT JUST LIKE HIS AWESOME PARENTS! I loove him and I love you guys so much. We are so happy for youguys. AFter we came and saw you guys we got in the car and just kept talking about how much we love you both. YOu guys are such great parents already! call if you ever need anything at all.....Love you very much! You look amazing at 9 months...what the heck??? Your beautfiul no matter what! Keep in touch! having a baby keeps youbusy! hopefully we can see you guys soon! Love ya!
He is so precious Stace! I love him to pieces already. You did an AMAZING job with the delivery and are doing great as a mom. He is lucky to have you and John as parents!
He's so darling stace! I just love him already! I know you're going to be the best mommy and there's nothing better in the whole world! Love ya!
He is too cute!!! I loved seeing him and can't wait till I can see him again! Glad you are doing so good and adjusting to "mommy" well!
He's adorable, and you. . .you look amazing. Congratulations to both of you and can't wait to come see you in a couple of weeks. Katelyn is so excited to see you and the baby
Post a Comment