Saturday, December 12, 2009

Kramer Christmas Party!

Tonight we had our Kramer Christmas/ugly sweater party! John's mom Natalie won the ugly sweater award but guess who was second... me! haha We had a great time! Thanks Haley for the great food and letting us do it at your cute house! Merry Christmas!!!

4 comments:

Nick and Amera said...

hahahha seriously, wow, I vote for John Sr as the ugliest sweater! How fun and what a fun family tradition! Ok STace....LOOK AT YOUR CUTE BELLY!!! Oh how cute and fun! your darling! I miss you guys!! seriously miss you!!! Hope your doign well!

Cassi said...

hahahaha! I'm laughing at your sweater right now! I vote you for first place winner...love the turtle neck!! Looks like a fun time!

Janaca said...

That is so funny!! I love all the pictures of the sweaters. Congrats on coming in 2nd!

Shauna said...

Cute, well I guess I mean ugly? haha :)