Sunday, November 29, 2009

Temple Square

On Saturday my parents took John and I to temple square for John's birthday! We got to go see a mini concert in the Tabernacle, "We Also Sing" was the group and they did amazing! It was a nice way to start off the Christmas season. After the concert we were able to walk around temple square and enjoy the beautiful lights, my parents also took us to The Gardens in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building for dinner. Thanks for a great night mom and dad!

2 comments:

Janaca said...

How fun! I'm glad you guys were able to go...it was supposed to be a big family thing but that darn BYU Utah game got in the way. j/k I've never been to eat at The Gardens, I bet it was yummy! Beautiful pics, you're getting so good at remembering you're camera!! Love ya.

Cassi said...

sounds fun! You're pictures are so pretty! Tell John happy birthday from us! We need to get together sometime!