Friday, December 5, 2008

Murphy

So it has been a while since I last blogged, sorry about that! I have been pretty busy with our new pup! It's only been two weeks, but we're already in love with our new addition to the family :) John is really good at taking care of him! The first couple nights were a little rough while Murphy was getting used to his new house, but now he sleeps all night!
Well here are a few pictures of the little guy...


Here is us hanging out at 1:30 in the morning! He wouldn't sleep!




Here is his Christmas sweater...


and jacket! Ha

3 comments:

Janaca said...

I'm glad to see you decided to do some posts, with a little prompting from me! lol He sure is a cute puppy and I'm glad you guys are having so much fun with him

Cassi said...

What a cute little baby you have! He really is so cute...I love the pic of him with his head to the side :)! Oh and your house looks cute too, pretty christmas tree!

Shauna said...

What a cute little guy! We're looking forward to seeing him...oh and you guys too! It was good talking to you yesterday...I miss you too! :)