Sunday, November 16, 2008

We're expecting...

A new little PUPPY! On Wednesday I surprised John and told him we were getting a puppy. He has always wanted one so bad and so I decided since his birthday is coming up that he could get one. It is a Wire Fox Terrier. You've probably never seen one before because nobody around here has one. It's a breed that John wants because there cute, and because they are very smart. We don't know his name yet but we are going to pick him up on Friday and we are so excited! If any of you know any good names we'd love to hear suggesstions.

10 comments:

Janaca said...

Congrats! I'm sure you guys will have so much fun with him/her. It will get you ready for when you guys have kids!

Shauna said...

I still got excited when I saw your title...even though I knew you weren't REALLY expecting! Dylan and Carleigh are super excited to see him Christmas!

Cassi said...

Congratulations on your new little bundle of joy! It will be fun to have a dog in the family!

Latter-day Saint Mom said...

These are the first names that popped into my head for names...
Fluffy
Jasper
Max
Puppies are sooooo cute! Hope you enjoy having it.

Nick and Amera said...

you should name the puppy Nick. that is primo! or even; Doug, so you can say "oh boy"
or there's
Bj
radar
Jordan Leifson
D-will
Delbert
Rub Rub
Joe Nathan

just to name a few
Can't wait to see the little wubby, and I bet Coy can't wait either!

Kortney said...

Oh boy...you are in for it! They are A LOT of hard work. Seriously you might as well have a child because it would be easier. But maybe it won't be as bad as our experience since yours won't grow as big as a horse like ours is lol :)

Haley said...

Name him Stohnny. A mix between Stacy and Johnny.

Shauna said...

What a great blog you have here :) CUTE dog!~

Amy said...

So fun! Puppies are the best. We have a little Yorkie and she was my first little baby. Good luck with the potty training and everything else:)

Chelsea said...

Stace you are so dang cute.
How are you? I hope everything is going well for you and your hubby.
And you couldnt get him a better gift, dogs are awesome!
I hope you have a great Thanksgiving.