On Tuesday night John and I were preparing waffle mix for his Waffle Wednesday at work. John got a new blender that day to make it "easier" to mix. Little did he know that he would end up making an awful mess! He didn't put the lid on and I think we all know what happens if you don't... here's the pictures to explain. Haha .
1 day ago

6 comments:
Oh dear! That's funny he didn't put the lid on. I bet it was a fun one to clean up!
JOHN BOY!! I bet your new pup loved licking up all the mess!! haha,
Haha! John, I'm sure glad you bought a blender to make it easy on yourself! That picture of him holding the blender like there wasn't a mess all around him made me laugh...he looks like he's proud of himself in that picture! Hehe :)
Oh boy! What in the world is "waffle wednesday"? Too funny...lesson learned, right?
I love your new background! Looks really good. Nice job!
Hey you haven't been blogging for a long time. What happened? Miss checking in on your life. Hope that's ok.
Hope you are very happy! :) Ev
Post a Comment