We are having our reception at The Hidden Falls at Thanksgiving Point! I am so excited! It's an outside wedding so we are hoping that the weather will work out good! (Everyone pray for good weather on May 16th) :)
1 day ago
All because two people fell in love
We are having our reception at The Hidden Falls at Thanksgiving Point! I am so excited! It's an outside wedding so we are hoping that the weather will work out good! (Everyone pray for good weather on May 16th) :)
2 comments:
I am so excited for you Stacey! Thanksgiving Point is so beautiful and you will just add to it!!! I will be praying for good weather, but whatever happens it will be one of the best days of your life!
Wow! Looks beautiful! I am sure everything will turn out great! Hope it warms up by then! Get lots of pictures in the beautiful place!
Post a Comment