I am getting married on May 16th in the Mount Timpanogos Temple! I just set my date to get my endowments out, and that will be on May 10th! It's all coming so fast, it's crazy! But I am so excited to spend my life and all eternity with the love of my life John!!
1 week ago

4 comments:
How sweet Stace!!! I'm WAY excited for you! See you in about a month! Love you!
I love your new posts! So cute. I'm so happy for you too, and can't wait for you guys to start your life together. I'll pray for good weather too! :)
This is one of the most important times in your life! Cherish every moment you get and remember to go to the temple often afterward as well! I remember going to this temple when it was dedicated! It's soooo beautiful!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so so happy for you! Being married is the most wonderful thing in the whole world! And the temple is an incredible place, you will love it! Just remember, your wedding day is the best day of your life...so far. Don't get too stressed. Everything will fall into place. Just enjoy your self.
Post a Comment