Hey everyone!! Here are a few pictures of me and John!! Haley (John's sister) went around with us and took some pictures. Some are for our engagements and some are for a book that she is putting together for us. So here they are!
1 day ago
All because two people fell in love
6 comments:
Very cute Stace!
Stacey! I love them, well, I'm not so sure about the last one! J/K Anyway, I can't wait until we get to come and see you guys! It's getting VERY close!
I love it! You guys are a darling couple and we are excited to have John as a part of our family!
Hi Stacey, I tagged you! Check my blog for details.
Stacey, I tagged you also. I know Shauna tagged you first but I had to put a fifth person and i don't have that many friends :( sad huh? so i tagged you too!
Hope the wedding goes well for you! Heard you went to the temple, congrats! Love the pictures!
Post a Comment