Friday, February 22, 2013

Well, I went with my mom and sisters on Wednesday night and they inspired me to start blogging again! Since I last blogged we have added a new addition to the family! His name is
McKade Smith Kramer.  McKade is such a sensitive, cuddly little boy who absolutely love his big brother, Johnny!  I love watching these sweet boys everyday and I feel so blessed to be able to stay at home with them and not have to work.  John is such an amazing husband and daddy and I am so grateful for the sacrifices he makes to make our life so wonderful!


McKade wouldn't take a bottle until just about a month ago,
 thanks to my mom!!! She is a lifesaver!


McKade loves being able to sit by Johnny in the cart at Costco!

Johnny absolutely loves his teddy and "brave" bear.  We got him the brown bear to 
keep him brave at night so that he can stay in his own bed, it worked!!!

 It was the sweetest thing when i walked in the room
and found Johnny reading to McKade.

On Valentines day we were able to go have lunch at Marleys,
 Johnny was so excited to see all the motorcycles!






1 comment:

Janaca said...

Yay Stacey!! I'm so excited that you're blogging again. I love to hear anything you're up to and it's great to see pictures of your handsome little guys! Love ya.