Monday, March 8, 2010

Baby Blessing

Yesterday we were able to have Johnny blessed at church. His dad did a great job, and it was fun seeing all of our family and friends there supporting us. Afterward we went to John's parents house and had breakfast and were able to hang out. It was so nice of John's parents to let all of those people come over. It was so much fun! We love our little guy so so much! It was neat seeing him in his cute white outfit.

3 comments:

Rach Romney said...

Cute picture!! I am sad that I missed it, Brian said it was so nice!!! Give that sweet boy a hug and kiss for me!

Janaca said...

John did such a great job on the blessing. Little Johnny was absolutely adorable in his little outfit! I was sad cuz I never got to hold him though but he was a popular little guy. The food was delicious and everything turned out great. I was glad I could be there with you for his special day!

Shauna said...

Glad I was able to be there with your cute little family. Johnny sure is loved! ♥