These past two months have been so much fun! I love watching little Johnny grow more and more each day! He now will smile and he even giggled for the first time last Saturday! John and I love being parents and can't imagine life without our little boy! We couldn't be happier!
1 week ago

7 comments:
That picture is so cute! I love the papers that say how old he is and am going to look forward to that every month now! Glad you are loving being a mom. It's the greatest!
Stace I think that is such a fun idea to do. It will be so fun for you to see when he is all grown up.
What a cutie :)
Just sooo cute!! They grow so quickly! Just cherish each momemnt as you are! Happy for your little new family!! So blessed!!
Happy 2 month birthday baby Johnny! ♥
cute little bugger! he's changed quite a bit from his one month birthday!
He is so cute! Hope to meet him in person some day soon :)
He's adroable stace! He already has changed so much. You and john are great parents.
Post a Comment