Well June was a very rough month for John and I... It's a very long and confusing story but we found out that we were pregnant and the doctors told me that we were going to have a miscarriage. But... they were wrong! I am pregnant! We had an ultasound yesterday and we have a healthy baby growing inside me! I am nine weeks along and we are very excited!!! My due date is Feb 2nd!
1 week ago

12 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! That is so fun! I am so excited for you! I am glad that things are working out:)
I am so unbelievably excited for you and John! You guys will be amazing parents and I'm so glad that the doctor was wrong. I'm sorry you guys had to go through so much heartache for nothing! I hope your pregnancy is wonderful and I can't wait until your tummy gets big! I'll be anxiously waiting to see if I'll be having a niece or nephew on the way too!!! Love ya Stace. I can't believe my baby sister is expecting!
Hooray! What a crazy emotional roller coaster! I'm so excited for you and John. Love you!
WHATEVER! I KNEW IT! We are sooooo thrilled for you guys! We love you! We will be helping prep the way for this darling little baby!!!
I'm so happy for you and John. I can't believe your going to have a baby, you use to watch my baby and now she's going into the 1st grade. Man I feel old!
Hope everthing goes well for you!
Exciting to hear the news! Hope all goes well with the pregnancy!
How awesome! Another little Kramer! but what an ordeal to go through. I know when they told me that Eliza probably wouldn't make it, I was heartbroken. But now here she is, healthy and completely normal. It's so wonderful when things work out. and you'll be adorable pregnant!
Yay!!! I'm soooo excited for you guys!! I'm so glad the doctors were wrong and you have a healthy little peanut growing inside you! You're going to be such a good mommy and John will be the best daddy! How exciting. Congrats you guys! We love you!
I am so happy that the doctor was wrong I know you and John had such a hard time, but now I bet you are are so excited. I know I am so so excited that you have a little baby growing inside you and that we can be it's uncle Clay and Aunt Jeannette! :) You two are going to be amazing parents. We love you both!
What a miracle!! It's such great news & I'm sooo happy for you both!
So exciting to be new parents! Wish you the best! :)
Stace I am so excited for you! Thats is great news. You guys will be darling parents :)
Holy cow! Congratulations. Hope that you have a nice easy pregnancy!!
Post a Comment