Monday, May 18, 2009

One Year!

I have been married to my amazing husband one whole year already!!! I can't believe it! It has been the best year of my life and I couldn't be happier. I can't wait to have many more years together! On Friday John took me to the Stein Erikson Lodge. When we walked in John surprised me with the most beautiful roses. We had dinner that night and went back to our room and got in our own hot tub out on our deck. I am so lucky to have such a great husband to spoil me like this! I love you John!

6 comments:

Janaca said...

That hotel looked absolutely amazing! Happy Anniversary Stace. I'm glad you guys had fun and that you married such a great guy. I love you both! You make such a cute couple and I'm so glad you found each other.

Rach Romney said...

Happy Anniversary!! That lodge looks amazing! When are we going to get together?! :)

Shauna said...

I'm so thrilled you are so happy! Glad you had a wonderful anniversary. May is a wonderful month! :)

Ev said...

What a great time you had!! Hope you have many many more! Congrats. Just keep the honeymoon going! & yes May is a great month for Shauna, you, & me this month too! Happy for you!

Maxwell Family said...

I can't believe you've been married a year! Man,we're getting old ha. I love you and john very much and am so happy you found eachother!

Chelsea said...

Happy Anniversary! I am so happy that you are happy. You deserve it.
Dont you love Stein Erickson? It just feels like you are so far away, and its so peaceful.
Glad you had a good one girl :)