Wednesday, April 15, 2009

EASTER!

This Easter was a lot of fun! We were able to spend time with our families and the kids were so cute at the Easter egg hunts! But most of all it was a good reminder of our Savior and how he died for us so we can live with our Father in Heaven again. Here are a few pictures...


4 comments:

Janaca said...

Cute Stace. You got some good pictures! It was fun seeing you guys. Maybe next year you'll have a little one of your own to do the hunts with all the cousins! (hint hint)

Cassi said...

Stace, you're so cute! Thanks for posting those cute pics of my little one...I stole them and put them on my blog :) You got good pics of all the kids...even garrison..he's still a kid! haha!

Shauna said...

Glad I was able to be with you and John this year! My kids just adore you. Love you tons.

Rach Romney said...

Hey Stacey, this is Rachel Romney in the ward! I am finally making a comment on your blog! Glad you guys had a great Easter and your neices and nephews are sure cute! Email me at rgromney@gmail.com so I can add you guys to our blog!