Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Jackson Mckay Cann

Today Jana had her baby boy, Jackson Mckay Cann! He was a big boy... 10 pounds 7 ounces! Can you believe it! Here are a few pictures of the new baby! Jordan was so excited to have his baby brother finally here. Carleigh and Dylan were pretty excited themselves!

4 comments:

James and Jamie Rust said...

Oh my goodness! That is a really big baby! That is so fun though! I love my nephews and my niece:) Thanks so much for your sweet comment. Life is so so busy! But so amazing:) I can't even believe how blessed we are. Everything is going just great! We have no idea where we are going to live yet. We are coming up over conference weekend and looking for a place. We have a few places that we want though, and we have an aunt that lives there and is looking. how are things with you?? Anything new? Your dog got so big! Anyways, I hope all is well.

Cassi said...

there's a cousin missing in that pic...how sad...too bad she was sleepin' like a baby! We did get to see him later tho and he is quite the little cutie!!

Shauna said...

Wow...you updated quick! Cute pictures.

Janaca said...

Thanks for coming to visit us in the hospital! We are so lucky to have such a great family. Love ya and I'm sure Jackson is dying to see his Aunt Stacey and Uncle John so come over anytime!