Friday, October 17, 2008

New Car!!!

Yes, I finally got a car!! My car broke down just before I got married, so I have kinda been without a car for five months! We got a 2001 Isuzu Trooper. John has been so sweet to drop me off to work and pick me up. I don't have a picture yet but I will get one for you soon!

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Cool Stacey! I'm happy for you! Now you'll get to have a little more freedom!

About the tag...you just answer the "8" items on my blog and post it on your blog. Simple!

Janaca said...

Congrats Stace! I'm glad you can get around now more easily. That just means you can come down and visit more often...right?! Love ya.

Janaca said...

p.s. I'm still mad about what you said yesterday when you called to tell me about buying your car...so mean! I was SO excited, for a second.

Cassi said...

yay! New cars are always fun. Now drive on up here and show it to us!
P.S~I was so sad when I heard I missed you guys the other night :( Next time drive up and see us when I'm home ;)