Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hey Guys!

Hey if you guys haven't noticed I've been slacking off on taking pictures... just thought I would tell you sorry! Nothing is too new in my life though. I just had a birthday on October 7th, and I'm finally 20! Haha. John is the sweetest husband and was so thoughtful on all my gifts! He got me Forgotten Carols tickets cause I've been wanting to go. He worked for two weeks on a beautiful shelf he made for our family room so I can put up decorations, and he got me a blanket that I have wanted forever! I love him soooo much!
I'll try and be better at taking pictures so that you guys know what's going on in my life!!!

5 comments:

Latter-day Saint Mom said...

Hope you enjoy the Forgotten Carols tickets. I haven't ever seen it, but our high school choir participated in singing, but I still would like to see it from the other end. When you decorate you should take some pics. of the final result.

Janaca said...

Even without pictures, it was nice to see an update! John gave you such nice gifts. You are a lucky girl! If you get a chance I'd love to see pictures, or I'll just have to come check them out at your house! :)

Shauna said...

I'm jelous you get to go to the Forgotten Carols! Casey took me one year and it was great! Glad you had a good b-day.

Nick and Amera said...

Happy Birthday Stacy! Im glad you had a wonderful birthday and got to spend it with your wonderful hubby! Christmas is comming, im sure i'll see you at the quilted bear more often!!!! Love ya!

Shauna said...

You've been tagged! Check my blog for details!