Sunday, May 1, 2011

Pictures!


The Friday before Easter John had a great idea to go take some pictures of Johnny outside. We have this really cool, old blue fence, across from where we live thats really fun to take pictures by. So here they are! I have more but i have to wait to get them from my sister in law!

10 comments:

Rach Romney said...

so CUTE!! Love little Johnny!!

Maxwell Family said...

I absolutely LOVE these pictures stace! He is such a STUD! I really should have your sister in law do pictures! Maybe ask her when she could? :)

Victoria Edwards said...

Beautiful! He is so darling!!

James and Jamie Rust said...

How Cute!! HE is so so darling.

Janaca said...

Seriously love these! Such great shots of your little man. Getting to be so big!

Amy said...

Stace, he is TOO cute! He and Jovie are destined to be together! :)

Shauna said...

Love them!!!

Nick and Amera said...

Can I eat him up!!?? Love you Stace! Thanks for the visit yseterday, I wish I was lucky enough to hang out with you ALL the time!!! I love you friend!!

Chelsie and Trace said...

Soo cute I love them he is a doll.

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

He is so adorable!!