Yep I am getting braces on WEDNESDAY!!! I am super nervous! I just got the bands on today and I don't think I know what I am getting myself into, cause they are already bothering me! How do people eat with these things on? I did get a free ipad though so I think that will make it all worth it! :) I just hope the next two years go by fast!
1 day ago

4 comments:
I'm excited for you! You'll be so happy with the results when you're done. Sorry you have to go through all the pain...been there done that and it's not fun!
You are so cute Stac! I just love you! come to my house and show me your new stuff when you get them on! I am excited to see them! I think your beautiful no matter what, but I know what you mean by getting them cause I want them too :) and a few other things (wink!) Love ya! cant wait to see them!!!!
Haha! You'll get used to it!
I seriously loved braces haha.
I thought they were so much fun. It could have been because I was in middle school...but I loved getting different bands to match the holidays (Red white and blue for july etc) and I loved getting those little elastics and flipping them at people. All so fun...and so immature. Again, it was middle school :)
They do hurt when you first get them tightened but you get used to them. The day you get them off you will be the happiest girl ever and not regret one single second of it!
Good luck beautiful!
Post a Comment