Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Good Things Utah

I watch Good Things Utah every day and I learn a lot of things on that show, so when I do I go tell John. He always jokes with me and says, "Where did you learn that, from your friends on Good Things Utah?" So a little before my birthday he told me I get to go be in the audience and see my "friends." I had a blast! I got to meet Angie, Neisha, and Raegen. I think John even enjoyed it a little. :) Thanks John for an awesome birthday!!!

3 comments:

Janaca said...

So glad you got to go watch one of your favorite shows live!!! It was fun seeing you on tv at the end for the birthdays! I loved watching little Johnny with Shauna too. You totally fit in with those girls, maybe you'll be on it one day! Ha!! Love you and glad you had a fun birthday!

Shauna said...

Super cute Stacey! What a fun thing to go see. Thanks for letting me watch Johhny!

Amy said...

What a fun present! I went a couple of months ago and had a great time. Hope you had a great Birthday :)