Yep it's that time again for my baby to become one month older! Wholly cow! I think each month comes quicker than the last, I'll have a toddler running around soon! It sure is lots of fun! Here's my cute Johnny :)
I am married to my best friend, John! He is the best husband and daddy a girl could ask for! We have two sweet boys who I absolutely adore! I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom, so I get to spend my day with these silly boys! I couldn't ask for a better life!
3 comments:
Oh my! I really don't think he can get any cuter but then I think that every time I see him. Happy 5 month birthday johnny!
I love how happy he always is...his smile is contagious! I truly can't believe it's been 5 months!
Stop growing Johnny!! I don't see that kid near enough, he is getting so big! What a little stud.
Post a Comment