Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pictures!

My sister-in-law Haley was so nice and took pictures of us and baby John! Here are just a few pictures that she did! Thanks Haley you did a great job!

6 comments:

Rach Romney said...

She did a GREAT job!! I LOVE all of them and I love you guys!!! Hope you are doing good!!!

Janaca said...

Oh how fun!! Those are seriously so precious. She did a GREAT job. You're lucky she can take those for you! I love the rings on his toe, such a cute idea. The family shot is great and I love the one with the beanie on too! I love them all!

Cassi said...

Those are so adorable Stace! She did a good job! He just keeps getting cuter! I need to come see him again!

Nick and Amera said...

WOW, those are beautiful! I love all of them, especially the one of all 3 of you and the very last one as well...she did an awesome job!

Shauna said...

They are BEAUTIFUL! Love, love, LOVE the family portrait! I'm seeing John more and more in baby John! Such a treasure...maybe Haley should go pro!

Dawes Family said...

You have a beautiful baby boy, thanks for letting us come and see you and little John. I still can't believe you have a baby. It was just yesturday when you were watching my little baby. Thanks again Stacey.
Enjoy your adorable little boy, they grow up to fast!
Also you have a beautiful home.
Thanks again for letting all of us come over.