Today I was able to go hang out with my sister Janaca, and I just realized how much I love my sisters! My sister Shauna is moving back to Utah and I have just been so excited to have her back! I look up to both of them so much and I don't think I tell them nearly enough... so thanks Shauna and Janaca for all that you taught me and for what great examples you guys have been to me in my life. I love you!
1 day ago

2 comments:
Stace don't make me cry! That was SO sweet of you to write. I don't know what I would do without both of my sisters! You guys mean the world to me. I am way excited to have Shauna back home too so we can all hang out together. Even though you're younger, don't think I haven't learned lots from you too. I love you so much!!!
Awww! I can't tell you how much I've missed you Stacey! Totally excited to soon be together again. LOVE YOU TONS!
Post a Comment