Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My House!

Hey, here are a couple pictures I took of my house before the camera died. I'll get some more on when I get a chance!



This is my family room!



And my kitchen... sorry it's kinda dirty!!!

6 comments:

Janaca said...

So cute Stace. I love your drapes, and everything looks very nicely decorated. Good job! I'm jealous you have a house. Hey thanks for the comment on my blog!

Cassi said...

your house is adorable...and your kitchen isn't dirty!

Shauna said...

You have too cute of a house for just being newlyweds!!! Very nice! Thanks for the pictures!

James and Jamie Rust said...

You did such a good job decorating!! I am SO impressed!

Latter-day Saint Mom said...

I am trying hard not to be jealous! It looks amazing and I can't wait til we get in a house.

Kristen Miner said...

I just realized that we have not been over to see the updates from the bachelor pad. It looks great. You have a great eye for decorating!