I don't particularly like that last picture of me Stace...so I'd love to see pictures of your house on here and what you've done with it! I'm sure everyone else would love to see too. Love ya! :) Thanks for the update.
Yay! Pictures of stacey's life!sounds like we would all like you to blog a little more often stace! Jud and I (and Taybree) miss you...we should all hang out sometime! P.S- this is for Jana...you look cute in all pictures so shush!
I am married to my best friend, John! He is the best husband and daddy a girl could ask for! We have two sweet boys who I absolutely adore! I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom, so I get to spend my day with these silly boys! I couldn't ask for a better life!
3 comments:
WOO HOO!! You updated your blog:) JK. Glad to see that you two are so happy together!!
I don't particularly like that last picture of me Stace...so I'd love to see pictures of your house on here and what you've done with it! I'm sure everyone else would love to see too. Love ya! :) Thanks for the update.
Yay! Pictures of stacey's life!sounds like we would all like you to blog a little more often stace! Jud and I (and Taybree) miss you...we should all hang out sometime! P.S- this is for Jana...you look cute in all pictures so shush!
Post a Comment