Oh my gosh!! How fun! I am glad that you guys had a good time. Your pictures our beautiful!! I can't believe your married!! YAY! Being married is the best! You two look very happy together:)
Wow! You updated your sight!!! J/K :) I was looking forward to seeing some of the honeymoon pictures. Looks like you had a fun time and you guys are such a cute couple! I hope you're loving life!
Ok, I think I have problems spelling sometimes!!! I meant to say "site". Oh well. By the way, I don't know what you've been up to since your Honeymoon!!! What's the deal!? :) I love you.
I am married to my best friend, John! He is the best husband and daddy a girl could ask for! We have two sweet boys who I absolutely adore! I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom, so I get to spend my day with these silly boys! I couldn't ask for a better life!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh!! How fun! I am glad that you guys had a good time. Your pictures our beautiful!! I can't believe your married!! YAY! Being married is the best! You two look very happy together:)
It's about time you put some pic's on here of the "married' couple (no longer "engaged" couple)! Very cute...looks like you guys had tons of fun!
Wow! You updated your sight!!! J/K :) I was looking forward to seeing some of the honeymoon pictures. Looks like you had a fun time and you guys are such a cute couple! I hope you're loving life!
Ok, I think I have problems spelling sometimes!!! I meant to say "site". Oh well. By the way, I don't know what you've been up to since your Honeymoon!!! What's the deal!? :) I love you.
Post a Comment