Saturday, February 2, 2008

I'm Engaged!!!

These pictures were taken at my parents house yesterday after he asked the big question! My family was all over at their house, except for Shauna and her family in Arizona. I got to show off my ring and tell them the story of how John proposed. He had a romantic dinner planned for us at his house with rose petals leading to the table and then spread out everywhere. There was a table cloth, candles, and a rose. He had the first movie we watched together playing in the background, and we ate Cafe Rio because we eat it all the time! John asked me to marry him after dinner and of course I said YES!

3 comments:

Latter-day Saint Mom said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you Stacey! Take lots of pictures! It is good to be able to look back and to remember those days! You look like a good couple.

Shauna said...

Stacey!!!! My little sister engaged? How could that happen. Am I really that old? I love the pictures and wish I could have been there to celebrate your special moment with you. Congratulations and John is a great guy...at least the immpression I got the one time I met him! :o)

Shauna said...

It's about time for some changes made to your blog! Looking forward to some new posts! :)